Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Thoughts

Our thoughts meet in our minds
As we have touched each other from far
We don’t say anything to each other
But our lips usually remain ajar

How you hear which I don’t say
As birds chirp with the ray of sunshine
How you know that I need you
As flowerers never ask for bee’s touch divine

I spend whole night with you and imaginations
As stars twinkle with the sky so blue
They vanish as sun rises in east
But I live and die each moment with you

I wait for the sun to come up on my forehead
And shining of rays on my face
The stars in my eyes so bright
When this dream with you get replaced

The ring of the moon in my finger
The round of the sun in my arms
Smell of the earth on my body
And your feel and touch becomes charm

I don’t know when this will come true
But all I know is you
I trust everything you say to me
I loved you, this I already knew

3 comments:

Silent Screamer said...

Very nice thoughts.. Love is the thing that binds one heart to another.. Love is built on friendship and friendship is built on trust! Love is build on trust.. :)

Shashank said...

Good one indeed!!! Keep writing.

AR said...

Hey, thanks. You write quite good too..I like the "Smell of the earth on my body". Well 'Photograph' is ultimate.
As I read thru I am surprised to see my dear friend "shashank" also appreciating your work. I have something to say after reading "Thoughts";
http://flavors-of-life.blogspot.com/2005/05/have-you-ever.html