Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Obscurity

I want to clear away this mist
Which is coming in my eyes
Making my view hazy
I rub and scratch to see fair

I take away all the hair on my forehead
May be they are coming in
Not letting me visualize
My own life set adrift from my being

May be my lashes entangled
Mingled and crossed
Just like my thoughts in my brain
But I’m blinking them frequently

Water comes and makes the kohl
Smudge coloring the sockets dark
And the wrinkled skin beneath
My irritated soul fighting for the vision

Either it’s my sight not helping me out
Or the whole existence is obscure
Like the tainted glasses on our windows
To bury what we do inside our rooms

2 comments:

Silent Screamer said...

probably time to see ophthalmologist? just kidding..
you can pen down any expression of life into a poem.. thats good... :)

stellar said...

yes i write poem when ever i feel like...that's all i do whn i wana say smthing express smthing...i write..thanks for comment..no need of ophthalmologist.. :-)i don't even wear contacts or glasses..al's well pal..