Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Linger

Dissatisfaction lingers as the day passes on
And I keep on asking myself what is the reason
No answers coming from within my soul
My mood swings as the days of the season

Wana talk to someone wana blurt it out all
Wana scream and shout and let go off my soul
My thoughts caged inside my mind
All entangled, my emotions feelings it’s hard to unwind

My mind is not at peace along my heart
Trying to find out what’s pulling me apart
I always been a carefree bird in the sky
I laugh or pretend to, but I don’t wana cry

My hands are swinging while I walk
May be to hold on to something
I keep quiet but my imaginations talk
As I want to explore everything

All are around me but I wana be alone
Aloof in my own world and relations
My love is there by my side to keep me at ease
But I’m engrossed with my own creations

I don’t want anything to hold me back
I just wana fly in the clouds away
So blue to make me feel alive
With breeze let my soul and body sway

No comments: