Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Your Love....

I was sitting still in the dark holding on to myself
you came and opened the door and I could see the sunshine
I became numb to all the emotions and sensations
you touched me and made me feel it’s divine

Your love and the way you desire
Me and My soul, tightly in your arms
The way you long for a kiss
I shiver I quiver, in my mind with my own qualms

Your existence was the perfect
When I needed it the most
My life was a dessert of pains
With you I found what I’ve lost

You are the oasis to my entangled thoughts
Shore to the waves of my emotions
I promise I will love you more
With all I have, and all the devotions

3 comments:

AR said...

Cool

Silent Screamer said...

Nice thoughts on Love.. shows the passion of your love.. :)

stellar said...

hmm yeh passion for love may be true..bur love for me is quite a divine feeling...tht's all i know and i believe...thanks for comments