Monday, January 02, 2006

First day of year to work

Hey now i keep talking to myself at times..coz i'm so talkative that i dont wait for people to be around to talk..moreover new city..hardly know anbody and dont have any longings too, to know anyone..just wana be myself and with myself quite happy and content in that..partying since last 3 days..legs are broken now..but had fun..i'm so much in to music and dancing that i dont even care who's there or who's not but bet it..to enjoy dancing you should have a good partner..else i love dancing alone..palnning to join some class to learn salsa...but again same prob...a good partner..hope i'll get one..i don't understand onething in my life..why people want to get in to my life..even though i don't want them to..that bugs me a lot..listening to Nickle Back's "Photograph" jus luv it..all tired and worn out..but not dead yet..this year i'll start a new life altogether..will behave more mature,concentrate more on my work...have gone very good in counselling..so will help out people by moving them towards positiveness..especially my team..
tht's all for now..

6 comments:

Shashank said...

Thanks for your comments. Have a rocking year ahead.

Enjoy!!!

Shashank said...

Great to know that you love your car. Which car do you drive and where? Are you in Delhi?

This car is my first car before this I used to drive my dad's old Maruti 800 and I'm planning to go for a BMW in couple of years or else probably Scorpio if I come back to India within couple of years.

Keep posting and writing.

Shashank said...

I'm really scared of girls driving cars ;-). My personal experience. Just kidding don't feel offened.

But I don't say that boys don't drive bad. Almost 6 months back I had a very bad accident but luckily I survived with minor injuries and the car was driven by a guy.

You can mail me @ shashank.singh@gmail.com if you wish.

Keep posting and writing.

JonBGood said...

thank you stellar.


blessed be

j.

Shashank said...

I have just added a shoutbox in my blog... thanks to BadGirl.

Nidhi Narayan said...

hi i tracked your blog from ki jaane main kaon.....anyways u write so well, i especially liked this post of yours and since i also write some stuff i think you can really put down your thoughts very nicely.......keep up the good work