Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Pretend

The silence we share at times
Is worth more than the arguments
The smiles that we pass while crossing
Is worth more than the fake laughter’s

I don’t want to loose myself
While loving you endlessly
My individuality does matter
Even if I talk to u carelessly

Don’t take me for granted
That my mute lips can’t speak anyhow
As I know how to contradict
Even f u speak fast when I want to hear it slow

Sometimes we say what we don’t mean
Just to make each other’s happy
This pretentious approach of our thoughts
Make our own souls scrappy

I don’t need that touch if there are no feelings
I don’t want that hunger in your eyes
I don’t want to see you begging for it
I don’t need those heartless hugs and cries

I want u to walk beside me not pushing me from the back
I want your hand in my hand always
Holding me gently when I fall
Not punching of your feeling or thoughts

Love me for only love and nothing else
As your love can surely own me
And I’ll be having no hassles for that
But don’t flatter or try to crown me

I hope you can understand what I say without speaking
Because I move my lips but theirs no one to hear
My eyes saying it all with tears, read them
My soul is always clear and sheer

No comments: