Friday, March 03, 2006

You & Me

I will take u in my arms
so that you wont feel tired
will kiss your eyes so that it wont ache
will hold your hands
make you feel me
all tiredness will vanish
me close to you nothing else on your mind
you won't feel tired at all
my head on your shoulders and cool breeze coming touching our faces
will take all the pain
we'll laugh
laugh and laugh
frm dwan to dusk
holding each other to never let go
no other expectations
no desires
mindes are empty
no thoughts
just u and me
talking from our eyes
thinking with our hands
seeing from our lips
just u and me
so pious
so pure
so divine.....

5 comments:

AR said...

Let me add some spice..

the feel of your lips touching mine,
the soft caress of your fingertips down my spine
The way you amaze me with your handsome smile
the way you make time stand still by looking into my eyes
the way my body tingles when your face touches mine
my breath taken by the sight of your body,
and yet quickened by touch of your skin atop mine

hehehe, how is this extension :))

aage nahin likhunga...:)

anyway, you have written well, cheers !

rusty.

Shashank said...

Yeh bhi mast likha hai tune...

Rusty bhai (Ashish Rastogi) ne to isko kuch zyada hi spicy bana daala :-D...

Maaza aa gaya dono padh ke :-)

Neets said...

lovely. very sensual. hey rusty- nice extension man!
hey girl, you've been tagged. this shouldnt be all that too difficult since you've written such a fantastic romantic poem. check my blog for details, sweets.

Silent Screamer said...

Thats very beautifully written.. Very sensual indeed.. I liked it very much.. :)

Silent Screamer said...

Especially this like.. no other expectations

Shows the passion of love.. :)