Monday, November 20, 2006

Ur The Inspiration


Dedicated to my LOVE

When I lost all the faith that I can’t go on
U lend me your hand, told me to hold on

I gathered what was scattered around me, to start anew
There are rarely lucky people, and I’m one of the few

You taught me how to smile again, wiping all the tears
To love again with all that I have in me, and keeping no fear

I was hopeless to find someone new, now to love in this birth
U made me look at myself in the mirror by cleaning all the dirt

Ur the inspiration for me and for this life of mine
To drive ahead on this open road with your love divine

5 comments:

Silent Screamer said...

Thats very sweet.. :-)

He is so lucky to have you in his life.. ;-)

Silent Screamer said...

Of course that 'he' is me.. and am very lucky dear..to have you in my life.. blessed I am.. :-)

AR said...

you "taught" me !

How do we know said...

Congratulations.. Stellar and Manish!

Glad to know of this. :-)

Silent Screamer said...

Thanks "How do we know".. :-)

@Stellar
I saw that "taught" mistake.. but thought will be indecent to point out mistakes while u wrote that beauiful poem for me!