Thursday, September 14, 2006

OverGrown

I write, when I’m alone with my own self
Without any thoughts or reactions
But still alive that I can feel for sure,
Surety of living to know my self more

But the more I try to know
I fail in the same tragically
I find myself outside my own space
And I know, I won’t find it consequently

I guess I’ve lost it all
Looser in an unknown sense
An absentee, yet present all the way
Vanished, but yet carrying an appearance

No words to speak about anything
No thoughts to lend as such
I guess I’ve overgrown now
From my own being, so much!!

3 comments:

Silent Screamer said...

Good one.. keep it up..

Check my blog.. would love to have your comments ;-)

How do we know said...

I SOOO COMPLETELY IDENTIFY WITH THIS.. EXACTLY MY STATE OF MIND TOO.. THANK YOU!

Shashank said...

Kaa ho kaisan ho.... yeh sab bada hi ... hi-fi likha hai tumne.... humka kuch samajh mein hi naahi aaya!